Forex Zone - Forex Forum

Support and resistance indicators

Discussion started on MT4 / MT5 Indicators

Good evening forum admin ...

I will try to share support and resistance indicators, with we can understand it, this indicator can produce profits according to what we have targeted.

Linkback: https://www.forex.zone/mt4-mt5-indicators/8/support-and-resistance-indicators/766/
#1 - February 04, 2019, 12:06:15 PM
Attachments:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 12:07:46 PM by Admin »

Thank you for sharing great indicator, Muray math is included one custom indicator that quite popular among trader, we can`t find this indicator on default platform, but we need to attached file to indicator folder

eventually, my conclusion is this indicator will help the trader to give information for support and resistance as trigger entry point
#2 - February 04, 2019, 01:27:05 PM

I will try to share support and resistance indicators, with we can understand it, this indicator can produce profits according to what we have targeted.
can be explained more dtail pack, how about this indicator system, in analyzing the market for how to buy and sell options.
#3 - February 04, 2019, 01:38:54 PM

can be explained more dtail pack, how about this indicator system, in analyzing the market for how to buy and sell options.
#4 - February 04, 2019, 03:06:31 PM

in my opinion the support and resistance indicators are indicators that must be known by a beginner trader because this is the basic ingredient of recognizing trends
#5 - February 04, 2019, 06:52:22 PM

in my opinion the support and resistance indicators are indicators that must be known by a beginner trader because this is the basic ingredient of recognizing trends
With us already able to understand the performance of support and resists, then today our trading activities can produce optimal profits. And we must always try, with this indicator being helped to be able to be consistent in profit and also profit withdrawals.
#6 - February 05, 2019, 06:09:53 AM

Support resistance theory still used among trader to determine entry and exit point, there is some way to analyze support resistance area, like as using pivot point calculator, or using level fibo, and some another trader using Bolinger band with look upper band and lower band as support resistance
#7 - February 05, 2019, 06:12:34 AM

do you use this indicator in your trading activities everyday? and how is the performance? how long have you used this indicator? because it is very interesting about support and resistance indicators, because trading basically really needs an area of ​​support and resistance for the reference to enter the market. thank you for sharing

#8 - February 05, 2019, 11:48:58 AM

Thank you for sharing, I will try it first on a Demo account. Is there a guide to its use?
#9 - February 05, 2019, 01:37:33 PM

Good evening admin, and thank you for the person who has shared this indicator, it is worth trying whether it can truly generate extraordinary profit
#10 - February 05, 2019, 05:22:32 PM

can you please explain how the working system of the indicators that you share so that I can understand it, thank you for sharing it
#11 - February 06, 2019, 02:55:50 AM

in my understand , Resistance is a means through which we can trade the Forex market profitably for as long as we take time to perfect our things right now ensure you take time to understand support as well for you to be able to complete the lesson fully. I am trading with the knowledge of support and resistance and I am proud of what the outcomes appear to be.
#12 - February 06, 2019, 11:37:35 AM

Thank you for sharing, I will try it first on a Demo account. Is there a guide to its use?
correct sir, this system was tried first by using a demo account, if the results are good then use it to a real account.
#13 - February 06, 2019, 04:30:17 PM

Good afternoon, thank you in advance for being willing to share technical support and resistance, because this is a basic technical that all traders can use. If you see a market trip that violates the rule of support and resistance, to support the lowest point in the movement while the highest point of resistance in the increase. But in practicing it I might be able to learn from you, because I don't need to determine the direction of market movements in live.
#14 - February 07, 2019, 07:40:33 AM
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 07:56:24 AM by zhamal andreal »

i wait for the good indicator 
#15 - February 07, 2019, 09:11:15 AM

Members: